Form the new real estate law from the first of July 2015, every project must have a bank to support. That is compulsory and Vinhomes Central Park project have already chose Techcombank bank as a strategic partner to support you. Only when you have Vietnamese wife or husband or you have a cash flow from the international bank directly to Vietnam then you will have fully financial support from Techcombank.
SUPPORT FROM THE BANK
Loan term: 25 years
Deadline support: 24 months
Maximum loaning rate: 70% value of Vinhomes Apartment
Loaning rate only 8.99%/ first 24 months
Support within 16 hours.
That is the significant support that you should think about. I just don’t want to advice you to immediately get married but it is very a big support that you can not find in other project. For example, in Sala Premium Residence, BIDV will support you 70% but they calculate the loaning rate of the rest of 30%. In Vinhomes Central Park, when you pay before the deadline and you always keep it, you will have 0% of loaning rate of 30%. More over, you will have promotion of 7% value of that apartment and 2% value apartment from Techcombank. You just care about your 30% ontime. That is the signal of a big financial supporter for any investor especilly for investor who are foreigners and have higher ability to buy properties in Vietnam at the present.
Techcombank is now also the financial support of very big project Masteri Thao Dien in District 2 but you can not find very interesting offer like in Vinhomes Central Park Apartment Project.